Ph: 09 838 8872
Fax: 09 836 8352
Lincoln Road Bible Chapel started in 1957 as a daughter church of New Lynn Bible Chapel. The Congregation started with 35 people and trebeled over the next decade. In 1966 land was purchased in Lincoln Road and a daughter church started which is now the Te Atatu Bible Chapel. The Chapel continued to grow over the years and the buildings expanded.
In 1989 Lincoln Road started a Childcare center on the property which continues to service the community today.
In 1996 another church plant was undertaken assisting Kelston Community Church.
In 2001 the building was extended for the second time to its present size.